Goodwill provides comprehensive services to prepare people for employment and match businesses with qualified employees. Goodwill serves businesses by finding actively engaged employees, which ultimately reduce company costs for recruitment and training. Goodwill supports the needs of employees and business throughout difficult transitions that occur in the first year of employment.
The benefits of partnering with Goodwill:
- Immediate access to qualified, well-trained individuals who are ready to work
- Saving time and money letting Goodwill recruit and train new employees
- Tax benefits for hiring persons with barriers to employment
- Increased employee retention
- Networking with other employers
- Consulting Services
- Pre-hire services
To find Goodwill graduates that are a good fit for your business, please call 616-532-4200 ext. 1274.