Goodwill provides comprehensive services to prepare people for employment and match businesses with qualified employees. Goodwill serves businesses by finding actively engaged employees, which ultimately reduce company costs for recruitment and training. Goodwill supports the needs of employees and businesses throughout transitions that occur in the first year of employment.
Goodwill partners with other organizations in the community that support Goodwill’s mission of providing job training and placement for individuals. Program partners assist Goodwill in achieving the mission in addition to providing other services individuals may need. Goodwill is grateful for the support of these organizations.
Community partners support Goodwill programs by giving financial donations or by sponsoring Goodwill events. These partners believe in Goodwill’s mission to change lives and communities through the power of work.
The Benefits of Partnering with Goodwill:
- Immediate access to qualified, well-trained individuals who are ready to work
- Saving time and money letting Goodwill recruit and train new employees
- Tax benefits for hiring persons with barriers to employment
- Increased employee retention
- Networking with other employers
- Consulting Services
- Pre-hire services