We Gratefully Accept the Following Items:
- Clothing – Women’s, Men’s, Children’s
- Shoes and Boots
- Jewelry, Purses, and Accessories
Books, Media and Toys
- DVD’s, CD’s, Records, Videos
- Sporting Goods
- Toys and Games
Household Goods and Furniture
- Housewares – Dishes, Kitchen Utensils
- Small Appliances
- Home Décor – Lamps, Paintings, Baskets
- Furniture (excluding upholstered items)
- Antiques & Collectibles
- Hardware & Tools
Electronics and Computers
- Computers & Software
- Working Flat Screen Televisions & Computer Monitors
Bring your working or broken computers to Goodwill and we will ensure they are properly recycled for free.
Since the IRS prohibits charitable organizations from assigning or determining the value of your contributions, please call us if you would like to donate your special treasures such as gold or silver jewelry, precious gems, original artwork, vintage clothing, and antiques.
Contact our main office at 616.532.4200 or 800.294.4742 for more information.