Stores are Open!
Store Hours: Monday-Saturday 9am – 8pm, Sunday 11am-6pm
Jenison location is accepting donations only Monday-Saturday 10am-6pm*Safety precaution list below.
Returns are accepted as of June 4th. Return policy: Store credit will be issued for the amount of the refund within 7 days of purchase with receipt and tag or barb attached. Store credit will print on the receipt and does not expire. New goods (yellow ticket items) return policy is 7 days with tag or barb attached and receipt for cash or credit, matching the original method of purchase.
Outlet Center Hours: Monday-Saturday 8am-9pm
Appointments no longer needed starting Monday, June 22nd.
*Additional Outlet policies:
- At this time, anyone under the age of 16 will not be able to enter our Outlet.
- Mask and gloves must be worn.
Shop from your home at our online store, ShopGoodwill.com/GrandRapids. For the safety of our employees and customers, we have temporarily updated our pickup options to include no curbside pickup. When you arrive for your item, give our ShopGoodwill number a call (616-532-4200 ext. 1377) and we will bring your purchase out to you. ShopGoodwill pick up hours: Monday – Friday 8AM-4PM.
Our career coaches are working with participants virtually! While our career center is still closed, our career coaches are able to provide skill development, resume building, job search assistance, mock interviews, and long term retention assistance all without meeting face to face. Check out our latest success stories!
As we familiarize ourselves with our new COVID-19 world, we ask for your support and patience. Goodwill of Greater Grand Rapids’ (GIGGR) mission, “Changing Lives and Communities through the Power of Work,” continues to be the focus of our organization along with the health and well-being of our employees. We have put several new policies in place to protect employees, participants, shoppers, and donors.
Stores and donation centers are taking the following safety precautions:
- We are requiring customers to wear masks as a preventative action to protect our employees and other customers.
- We are using a system called Touchless Donations.
- How it works: When you arrive at one of our donation locations, we ask that you remain in your car until directed by an employee. When prompted, you will be able to get out of your vehicle and place your donations into either a clothing or other items bin, allowing for safe social distancing to take place. If you are unable to remove the item(s) from your vehicle, please let one of our donation attendants know and they will be able to assist using certain safety precautions.
- Employees are provided personal protective equipment (PPE) of masks and gloves.
- Employees must complete an acknowledgment of additional training and safety expectations the first day back on the job.
- We are disinfecting the store, and especially high touch areas, multiple times a day.
- Shopping carts will be disinfected after each use.
- Floor markers are placed where customers should stand in checkout lanes so there is at least 6 feet of separation between customers.
- Plexiglass “sneeze guard” partitions have been placed at check-out counters.
- We are limiting the number of customers allowed in each store at a given time. A designated employee is to count the number of customers to support occupancy standards.
- We are conducting daily health screenings on employees as they arrive for their scheduled work hours.
- Fitting rooms and water fountains are closed to limit exposure.