The Certified Nurse Aide (CNA) training course is located at the Goodwill Employment Center (3777 Sparks Dr SE) in Grand Rapids, Michigan. The four-week course includes 115 hours of hands-on-training. This training includes classroom instruction as well as laboratory and clinical experience, while working with residents at a community long term care facility.
*Due to COVID-19, classes are temporarily postponed. We are working diligently to develop a plan to safely begin training as soon as possible. Please feel free to complete the enrollment questionnaire and we will contact you when we are able to resume training.
- Complete and submit the CNA Enrollment Questionnaire
- CNA enrollment staff will review documents and complete a background check to determine eligibility
- You will receive an email from a member of our team notifying you of next steps
Need more info? Email email@example.com or call (616) 532-4200.
- In 2019, we trained 235 people.
- Our program has a 93% completion rate and 90% certification rate.
- 93% of our CNA students increase their income. Many graduates go from being unemployed to making between $12 and $17 per hour.
- 78% of the individuals served by our CNA program live in the neighborhoods of focus. These are unemployed and underemployed individuals who live in the areas of Kent County that have the lowest household incomes and highest number of people living in poverty.
- We host career fairs that give our graduates the opportunity to interview with 7 – 12 prominent healthcare employers.
- There is a growing need for male care givers in the healthcare field. In 2019, we trained 15 male CNAs.