The Certified Nurse Aide (CNA) training course is located at the Goodwill Employment Center (3777 Sparks Dr SE) in Grand Rapids, Michigan. The four-week course includes 115 hours of hands-on-training. This training includes classroom instruction as well as laboratory and clinical experience, while working with residents at a community long term care facility.
*We are making updates to our 2020 Training Calendar. Please check back soon or contact us if you are needing information on dates.
- Complete the CNA Enrollment Questionnaire
- Submit the questionnaire to firstname.lastname@example.org
- CNA enrollment staff will review documents and background check to determine eligibility
- You will receive an email from a member of our team notifying you of next steps
Need more info? Email email@example.com or call (616) 532-4200.
- Since January 2019, 136 individuals have started CNA Training.
- 93% of our students successfully graduate.
- 95% of certified graduates of our CNA Training program obtain employment in the healthcare industry.
- Certified CNAs in the Greater Grand Rapids Area get paid between $12 and $16 per hour. The average starting wage for our graduates is $14.27 per hour
What Our Students Have To Say
“This accomplishment means a lot to me because I finally feel like I’m moving on with my career and will be able to finally be independent.” -Kelly
“I am proud of all of this. I am so happy to take all of my knowledge and skills and put them to good use. I love this field. It means a lot to me.” -Lindsay
“I would say my proudest moment is saying ‘I did it’, and saying I finally accomplish a goal that set I set out from myself that I kept pushing back. It was super challenging, but with great support, I was able to do that for myself.” -Mercedes