Join the Goodwill Team!
Goodwill Industries of Greater Grand Rapids, Inc. is a non-profit organization dedicated to changing lives and communities through the power of work. Since 1966, Goodwill has offered a wide range of employment and training programs to assist individuals with disabilities and other barriers to employment in developing their marketable skills to find meaningful employment.
At Goodwill of Greater Grand Rapids, we work together as one Goodwill toward our mission.
Whether you’ll be working at a retail store, warehouse, or the administrative offices, YOU are changing lives every year. Goodwill employees play an integral role in ensuring our programs thrive for years to come.
- Full-time employees will receive up to 8 paid holidays per year
- Full-time employees will receive up to 20 paid vacation days in the first year
- Competitive wages
- Education reimbursement and paid study time
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, and Accidental insurances available
- 401(k) with employer match
- Opportunities for advancement
- Professional development and personal support services
- Up to 50% off employee discount in our stores
Explore the open positions across our many locations in Ionia, Isabella, Kent, Mecosta, Montcalm & Ottawa county.
Changing lives and communities through the power of work.
The leader in the nation helping people achieve self-sufficiency.
Integrity – We are honest, transparent, and accountable in our decisions and actions.
Stewardship – We commit to being socially, environmentally, and fiscally responsible with community resources.
Innovation – We continuously learn, embracing creativity and change.
Excellence – We continuously improve and deliver high value results.
Respect – We treat each other with dignity and fairness, value diversity, and commit to a safe environment.
For more information about working for Goodwill, please call 616.532.4200 (toll free: 800.294.4742) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.